We rely on you for our future!
Apply for one of our positions or an apprenticeship. We are always looking for committed employees!
We have an outstanding technical infrastructure and excellent apprenticeship resources. Each year we recruit apprentices and we are always looking for dedicated employees and skilled personnel.
Start a successful future with ISPA Engineering!
We currently have no vacancies.
Apprenticeship as a Draftsman (w/m/d).
Draftsmen compile technical documents and drawings. In doing so, they are supported by various software programs. Moreover, the conduction of technical calculations, the making of perspective representations and the assessment of manufacturing processes and processes related to assembly technology form part of this profession’s tasks..
You will learn about the comprehensive CAD/CAM design with the training objective of becoming a draftsman (m/f) with a secure future as a CAD/CAM designer.
- Degree of secondary education (Fachoberschulreife)
- Good mathematical knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Diligent, responsible and accurate in your way of working
- Friendly, open-minded personality
- Duration: 3 ½ years
- The apprenticeship takes place at the company, at the professional school and at the center for craftsmanship education.
- In the course of the professional training, an apprenticeship certification examination must be conducted. It is done after 1 ½ years.
- The final examination takes place in the middle of the fourth year of training.
Start of Apprenticeship:
- 01. August
Simply enter the required information and upload the cover letter, CV and job references.Alternatively, you can also send a personal letter to: ISPA Engineering Personal Chromstrasse 56–64 33415 Verl